There are forces all around. Learn how forces such as air, magnets and gravity affect the motion of objects. Explore how these forces impact us daily.
- 1.P.1: Understand how forces (pushes or pulls) affect the motion of an object.
- 1.P.1.1: Explain the importance of push or pull to changing the motion of an object.
- 1.P.1.2: Explain how some forces (pushes or pulls) can be used to make things move without touching them, such as magnets.
- 1.P.1.3: Predict the effect of a given force on the motion of an object, including balanced forces.
- Students will begin to explain and demonstrate how force affects the motion of an object.
- Students will begin to explain and demonstrate how friction affects the motion of an object.
- Students will be able to explain what gravity does and why the gravitational pull of the Earth.
- Students will begin to understand what items magnets can attract, and why magnets can push together and pull apart.
Methods and Activities:
Literacy, Interactive Centers, Discussion
Call To Book910.997.5266 x 300
- Duration: 50 minutes
$11 per student
- Minimum 15 Students