Discovery Place Kids Rockingham
Welcome back to Discovery Place Kids! We’ve missed you just as much (if not more) than you’ve missed us.
Your visit may look a bit different, but we are here to help make your experience at the Museum as seamless as possible.
When planning your visit, be sure to check out our hours of operation so you know what days and times we’re open. We are closed Mondays and Tuesdays and open Wednesday through Sunday from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with the first hour of the day reserved for Members. Then, click the “Make a Reservation” button on the top of the page to reserve a timeslot. Members, be sure to sign in when reserving your tickets. We ask all guests to make a reservation online beforehand, but if you need some assistance, give us a call at 910.997.5266 and we’d be happy to help you with the process.
When you arrive, take a second to make sure everyone in your party who is two and older has their masks on properly. A team member at the front desk will ask you some questions about your health and ensure everyone is ready and masked up to go inside. After they take your temperature, you’re ready to go!
Now you’re off to use your imagination while learning new and exciting things. Be sure to stop by The Lab to witness our Science Show or get your groove on during Big Fun at The Stage. Test your creativity in I CAN Imagine and try your hand at a new profession in I CAN Be Anything. Plus, channel your inner artist at I CAN Imagine studio, where activities change each month.
Does all that play make you hungry? It’s important to remember that during this time we are not allowing food or drink (other than water) inside the Museum. Guests are also not allowed to re-enter once they leave. This means that lunch should be planned for before you arrive. If you’re ready to leave the Museum and are looking for food options nearby, check out Pattan’s Downtown Grill (view their hours here) or Hudson Brothers Deli (view their hours here).
We appreciate all your patience during this time. On your way out, we would love to hear what you enjoyed most.
A few things to remember when planning your visit.
- Advanced tickets are required and must be purchased online.
- If you need help purchasing your ticket, please call us at 910.997.5266.
- Be sure to arrive during the one-hour entry timeslot you selected when booking your tickets.
- You are welcome to stay until closing but there is no re-entry once you leave.
- Have your snacks before or after your visit. Currently, there is no food or drink allowed in the Museum, except for water bottles and baby bottles.
- It is always important that you stay together as a group. Children must be with an adult at all times.