Why is it important to recycle? What can you do to save energy? Dive into hands-on experiments to demonstrate small changes we all can make to insure our Earth is healthy.
Major Concepts to Be Explored:
Students will identify what it means to reduce, reuse and recycle, describe various ways we can reduce, reuse and recycle every day, and participate in activities that are environmentally friendly.
- K.C&G.1.2: Explain why citizens obey rules in the classroom, school, home, and neighborhood.
- K.G.2.2: Explain ways people use environmental resources to meet basic needs and wants (shelter, food, clothing, etc.).
- 1.C&G.1: Understand the importance of rules.
- 1.G.2.1: Explain ways people change the environment (planting trees, recycling, cutting down trees, building homes, building streets, etc.).
- 1.L.1.3: Summarize ways that humans protect their environment and/or improve conditions for the growth of the plants and animals that live there (e.g., reuse or recycle products to avoid littering).
Methods and Activities:
Group Discussion, Interactive Centers, Hands-on Experimentation
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Environment, Decompose
Call To Book704.372.6261 x300
- Duration: 50 minutes
$12 per student
- Minimum of 15 students